Mechanical and Sailing
- Powerful 3 Cylinder Volvo Diesel with folding propeller for
speed and easy manoeuvring.
- 80 liter fuel tank
- 220 liter water tank
- Roller furling with 95% self-tacking jib.
- Hi-tech 149% Endurance racing genoa
- Full batten main with stacking system and integral cover.
- 4 2-speed self-tailing winches.
- Bruce anchor, chain rode and 2-way electric windlass.
- 2nd anchor and rode
- Stern boarding ladder on the walk-through transom, with hot
- Espar Diesel heater with thermostat.
- Many opening ports and hatches.
- Shore power with 30 amp cable and adapters.
- Large Double Berth with
- Hanging Locker
- Privacy door
- Solar power vent keeps it dry
- U-shaped dinette
to Starboard, with solid table.
- Optional Alcantara suede upholstery.
- Chart Table and two seats to port
- AM-FM Stereo with CD player, interior and cockpit speakers
- Voltmeter, fuel gauge and water level gauge.
- 12 volt outlets
- 300W AC inverter
- Built in battery charger
- L-shaped Galley with ample
lockers and counter space
- Force 10 gimballed propane stove
with oven. Solenoid shut off.Spare 10 lb tank.
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- 12V refrigeration system in
large ice box, extra insulation added
- Double sinks
- Cutting board
- Pots, pans, and utensils
- Plates, cups, and cutlery
- Marine toilet with holding
tank, macerator pump for overboard discharge
- Vanity sink with hot and
cold pressure water
- Separate stall shower
- "Tank Full" indicator on holding tank.
- Large double berth with opening port
- Hanging locker
- Pedestal Steering with
- Raymarine Autohelm 5000 autopilot
- Wireless remote control for pilot
- Speedometer/water temp
- Depth meter/alarm
- Wind speed and direction
- Garmin color GPS/chart plotter with charts from Seattle to
- Hard Dodger stainless steel
frame and rear closure
- 2 - 75W Solar panels
- All lines led aft to
cockpit for easy handling
More about the Hanse 371
Note: Some photos are of sisterships.